Stranger Things Perks
Hi,
If I own all the Stranger Things characters, will their perks change to the non-licensed versions even though I own them, or will I be able to keep the perks the way they are?
Tagged:
Mod
Hi,
If I own all the Stranger Things characters, will their perks change to the non-licensed versions even though I own them, or will I be able to keep the perks the way they are?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As far as i know yes.
My guess is that if the perk names/descriptions/icons change then it will change for everyone. However the cosmetic appearance of the characters WILL remain the same/untouched.
If you own the Stranger Things characters, the perks will not change for you.
Will the perks still be available in the shrine, I wonder? Or should anyone not having the perks already consider bying the chapter before it is to late?