Rate my build please on how fun it is to go against
On survivor I run lithe,kindred,spinechill prove thyself
I'm solo btw
On killer,discordance pop goes barbecu and thrilly tremors or butcher.
Would you have fun fighting this?
On survivor I run lithe,kindred,spinechill prove thyself
I'm solo btw
On killer,discordance pop goes barbecu and thrilly tremors or butcher.
Would you have fun fighting this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
none of them are unfun to go against i just don't get why you use bbbq and thrilling tremors together
Yeah those are pretty average builds, nothing particularly sweaty or obnoxious about either of them
Some killers despise Prove Thyself though, personally I run it for the points and not the gen speed.
Is that bad?
bbq gives you info when you hook, and thrilling when you pickup so more or less they do the same job, i would swap one of those for example tinkerer or some other perk that you like
God please please please face me I would kill to face (and play with, tbf) people using those builds
I'll probably switch it with tinkerer thanks for the idea!
Is that due to this being fun or what else is out there? Lol
I would genuinely do anything to get a break from dealing with Tinkerer in solo, plus PGTW, BBQ, and Thrilling all reward you for getting downs/hooks, which means you actually need to use half of a braincell to get good value instead of hoping luck is on your side.