The most epic play ever!!

Mild sarcasm and patting myself on the back aside. I was solo queuing and it was backwater swamp with a wraith. We needed one gen to get done. My build was counterforce, flashbang,blastmine, and urban evasion. I had a flashbang made and blast mine ready. Gen was almost done, so I used blast mine and blinded him and stunned him and then used flashbang to blind him again and finish the gen. I couldn't believe it worked and I was so happy!!!

Comments

  • So fun and epic. If only I did that.

  • @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    So fun and epic. If only I did that.

    I felt kinda bad if I'm being honest. I know I'd be annoyed if that happened to me.

  • Yeah, I would too. Although I've never managed to pull this off I have seen some teammates of mine do it and it does get the killer angry since they usually go ahead and tunnel the person that did it. Especially if they complete a gen right in front of the killer.

  • @A_Skinny_Legend said:

    Yeah, I would too. Although I've never managed to pull this off I have seen some teammates of mine do it and it does get the killer angry since they usually go ahead and tunnel the person that did it. Especially if they complete a gen right in front of the killer.

    I try to be as nice as possible, and this wraith hadn't seen me till this point.