What ever became of the offline bot mode?

The developer update said that we were to get an offline bot mode with the mid-chapter, but it never happened and BHVR hasn't said why. This has been one of Dead by Daylight's most requested features - a way to practice without competing - and now it seems as though that implementation has been swept under the rug along with console optimization.

Comments

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2462673#Comment_2462673

    See what I mean? If this was a simple miscommunication, then something could have easily been said by now. Considering just how often the requests for clarification have not been addressed, makes me believe that this was supposed to be an intended feature, but for whatever reason it got scrapped or delayed and they're not allowed to talk about it.

    I'm going to give it a day. She may have asked and just hasn't received the answer yet. I did see a thread from a while ago that you and a couple other people asked for clarification, so I understand your frustration. It doesn't seem like something that they would not be able to clarify what they mean by it though so I'm not sure why they would need to stay silent on the subject.

  • @Red_Beard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2463788#Comment_2463788

    I'm going to give it a day. She may have asked and just hasn't received the answer yet. I did see a thread from a while ago that you and a couple other people asked for clarification, so I understand your frustration. It doesn't seem like something that they would not be able to clarify what they mean by it though so I'm not sure why they would need to stay silent on the subject.

    Yeah it definitely had us scratching our heads. I firmly believe that the mods and the devs should not be available at anyone's beck and call because they're busy enough as it is, but considering all of the confusion that this stirred up, surely something could have been said.

1 2 ›