Rotten Fields Design

Just finish a game on this map and I saw 5 Jungles Gym + Standards loops, Pig's Tree and Shack. Do you think this is justify or fair ? I mean trials are a bit quick and jungle gym is one of the best you can find overall. To me, it's takes to much time to do something good as Killer. Or maybe, I was unlucky xD

Imo, this map need some redesign and some love, maybe too many corn field maybe, add some structures ?

Just in case, I'm here to have a 50/50 chance in each side. Balance the game.

What do you think ?

Comments

  • Do you know this link ? I invite you to check this out:

    Dead by Daylight - Map Scheme

    (By Kacpe7121)

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=871957655

    Probably the configuration in your trial was set as expected...

  • Your link is very good, I like it a lot, but the think is about power creep. Jungle gym =/= as other loops, not the same mindgame not the same time spend, is it reusable or not ?

    For example: 1 loop can be finish in few second, right ? (survivor escaped or killer(s hit) some will take longer and/or stronger. But this one, is, to me a bit stronger than other loop. + trial are quick so, again imo, its hard on this map to had a good start as Killer.

    Other example: On ur link, every wall is a loop with structure, to me I had only Jungle gym but why not a L/T loop or other one ? Thoses are smaller, hardly reusable and quicker, right ? And as u can see on ur link either, every gen are close to it. And many corn field (or dead zone as u wish) maybe this can be somethings else.

    This is why I talk about, you can chase someone (mindgame or not) without power in mind. A entire minute easily. A game can be down in less than 5mins so.... a bit rude to me ^^'