Giddeon offering not working?
PS4
So I played two games trying to use the puzzle piece offering both times with no other offering up
I got a different map so I was wondering did they turn the map off or am I just very unlucky?
Tagged:
Pending
PS4
So I played two games trying to use the puzzle piece offering both times with no other offering up
I got a different map so I was wondering did they turn the map off or am I just very unlucky?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Iirc this realm is currently disabled as a whole due to map generation glitch, so the corresponding map offering is not meant to work to begin with.
Huh That's odd than shouldn't it give back the offering than? like normal when a realm is disabled? also there was nothing in game to tell me that it was disabled so that's why the question.
In game ;)
I finally saw it but like under all the shelling for skins something like that should be at the top of the news page