Anyone think this builds toxic

I call it the the gen kicking build lol I used brutal strength, huntresses lullaby, oppression and overcharge. I was enjoying all the skill check failed sounds but I felt some guilt. To be fair I did go easy on them in chases and they seemed to get the hang of it as the game got towards the end. I guess a survivor could use it to practice their skill checks lol

Comments

  • There is no build or perk in the game that is toxic.

  • No way that actually sounds like a fun build to go against

  • @Msterflex said:

    I call it the the gen kicking build lol I used brutal strength, huntresses lullaby, oppression and overcharge. I was enjoying all the skill check failed sounds but I felt some guilt. To be fair I did go easy on them in chases and they seemed to get the hang of it as the game got towards the end. I guess a survivor could use it to practice their skill checks lol

    no i dont think so, oops all instadown is arguably more "toxic" although i dont consider perk builds toxic. player behavior can be very toxic but not perks.

  • Hey, if it works, it works.

  • How can a build be toxic? Perks and addons are in the game for you to play with them. So just play. The fact that killers need the survivors approval for a build shows how much power they hold with the non written rules.

  • Eh none of those are too OP or anything I'd consider toxic.

  • But if a build works it works.

  • Not toxic at all but if you run this as the Doctor on a map like The Game against new players, you might revieve some hate tho.

  • Not at all. Once any halfway decent survivor knows you have those perks, it's not a problem. Three of those perks are a total waste against decent survivors, so please keep running that build.