PC - Can't repair gen in Hawkins

This was not my game, it was seen in a twitch stream (clip linked below)

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : Play on Hawkins Laboratory

Step 4 : Approach gen and notice it can't be repaired from one side

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Played as Feng Min
  • Map was Hawkins
  • Unsure of frequency

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

Clip on Twitch: https://clips.twitch.tv/FairSpunkyStarYouWHY-3rbeRYWG1_AlJPJn

HOW TO GET YOUR LOGS (THIS PART ONLY APPLY TO PC PLAYERS):

This was not my game, I was watching a stream and it happened to them.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • This map will be definitively removed, why should they fix this 'minor' bug ?

    Anyway, this bug about generator isn't depending from maps. In my mind, this bug is more about the gens spawns. Indeed, generators have 1 to 4 places to be repaired. When it is bugged, 1 side of the engine can't be repaired.

    So I'm convinced the broken gen should be initially spawn against a wall to have this blocked side.

    As far as I understand generation of the map, gens are spawn first (with conditions/distance between them), then titles, spots are generated (with conditions/layout) in next step... When the map requirements are not correct, the gens have a 'wrong' spawn...

    Naturally, I could be wrong too, I'm not a game dev'...