Free roam dbd

What would you guys think about a spin-off game where we explore the realm of the entity, running from killers, and a deeper dive into the lore?

Comments

  • Like a story with NPC killers or actual players like usual?
  • Oblitiry said:
    Like a story with NPC killers or actual players like usual?
    Maybe both? Killers can be taken by a player, but become npc when nobody is using them.
  • It sounds cool, but so do most ideas on paper. Not really sure to be honest.

  • The devs hinted that we will get to know more about the lore soon. I guess, we are going to have a story mode ingame soon
  • The devs hinted that we will get to know more about the lore soon. I guess, we are going to have a story mode ingame soon
    Itll be nice to have more lore in match...
  • @Khalednazari said:
    The devs hinted that we will get to know more about the lore soon. I guess, we are going to have a story mode ingame soon

    Lol no, there won't be such a thing.

  • @Bravo0413 said:
    Khalednazari said:

    The devs hinted that we will get to know more about the lore soon. I guess, we are going to have a story mode ingame soon

    Itll be nice to have more lore in match...

    They say that there's a safe in the floor of Azarov's office. How come we can't see it in-game?

  • I really want to see a new game mode, or even a campaign.
    In the Hallow's Blight quotes, we see Benedict is under constant pursuit by the Killers, in a place where the campfire doesn't exist. I'd love to see them implement this new area into a sort of hide-and-seek game mode.

  • BigBubs said:

    @Khalednazari said:
    The devs hinted that we will get to know more about the lore soon. I guess, we are going to have a story mode ingame soon

    Lol no, there won't be such a thing.

    Watch the lore-day stream. The devs have hinted a story mode, as far as I can read between the lines. 
  • I would love an AI mode like Heroes of the Storm!

    I hate playing against humans who name call, death threat, teabag and taunt. a good ai mode would seal the deal for me.I
     Take my money NOW