Is the Saloon map disabled?
I know the Meat Plant is disabled, but I saw nothing about this map. But every time I use an offering for it I always get sent to some other random map. Is the map disabled or is the offering bugged?
I know the Meat Plant is disabled, but I saw nothing about this map. But every time I use an offering for it I always get sent to some other random map. Is the map disabled or is the offering bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yes
Thanks!
Dead Dawg, The Game and Blood Lodge are disabled until the Pinhead chapter drops
Knew they were disabled but not for that long. Thanks!
Why are they disabled?
Thankfully, yes.
Dead Dawg for a bug that created an infinite
Blood Lodge because of the basement, similar to Rancid Aboitoir and Thompsons House
And The Game I have no clue
Good cause I hate them both. Can we make this permanent and add Midwich into the mix?
Midwich can honestly suck it. I never get it except when I play Huntress, Trickster or Billy. All killers that get exceptionally screwed by that map. And it is the map I get 80 percent of the time as those killers
The game had a room that you could not get out of if the breakable walls weren't broken
Reminds me of a bug that happened on that map back in the day when there werent breakable walls,
It was in a corner tile downstairs where if you dropped down, you were stuck because 2 generators would spawn on both sides of that tile, meaning there were 2 sliding doors there that would trap you inside