Why did I get a head from first anniversary?
I was trying to find a good hair for Jake. After a while I saw new cosmetic in my inventory. I was confused, so I went to dbdwiki and found out that this head is from first anniversary.
I started playing a few days before Silent Hill, so I had no chance to get the cosmetic. Is it a bug or BHVR wants to give away anniversary cosmetics to everyone?
Comments
I think everyone gets them, they just had to be unlocked during the Event back then.
The devs made old event-exclusive cosmetics available to everyone 1.5 years ago or so.
Oh. In my opinion this is stupid, because event items should stay exclusive, but what can you do. Thanks for quick response.
This does not apply to the Anniversary Cosmetics. Stuff like the Huntress Mask or the Pro-Pain Hammer were made available for everyone.
But everyone else already had this Jake-Head and other things like Dwearder in their inventory. Those just got unlocked during the first anniversary for all players to have it, and every Account created will have those.
whatever, who cares