Tier list based on chase music (up to Resident Evil)
- This is subjective, just like most of our tier lists, so pls no hate.
- The website didn't have a template including Pinhead so I couldn't include him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like Myers music. Twins is my favorite though.
Nemesis literally has me bopping at 3AM
Are these all the killers with their own individual chase music.
I hate twins so imma say I wouldn't of even put them on my list hahaha. But, I personally love Mikey's and Demoboy' chase music.
Same though, sometimes it's bad because I should be doing generators but instead I'm hiding behind a rock listening to a merciless killer's music.
Yes.
edit: Unless you count Freddy's lullaby as a unique terror radius? But I wouldn't.
huh. I thought there would be more
Putting oni below epic tier is a criminal offense. Oni's theme slaps harder than a kanabo slammed by a 300 year old demon samurai.
Whatever you do, don't slap me with that kanabo.
Deathslinger is S+ for me. It's legit the only DBD music I actually listen to outside of the game.
Clown's, Twins', PH's and Slinger's are my personal favorites. Billy's sounds terrible in my opinion.