Go Blue!! I'm ready for football this weekend.🏈
I’m not big on college football. My favorite teams are Tennessee, Penn State, and Kennesaw State though when I do watch it.
I am I big on the NFL though as I’m a Broncos fan. Do you watch the NFL as well?
@GannTM said:I’m not big on college football. My favorite teams are Tennessee, Penn State, and Kennesaw State though when I do watch it.I am I big on the NFL though as I’m a Broncos fan. Do you watch the NFL as well?
@GannTM said:
I do watch the NFL!! I’m a Lions fan.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I’m not big on college football. My favorite teams are Tennessee, Penn State, and Kennesaw State though when I do watch it.
I am I big on the NFL though as I’m a Broncos fan. Do you watch the NFL as well?
I do watch the NFL!! I’m a Lions fan.