Skip to content Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Dead by Daylight forum archive
  • Discussions
  • Categories
  • Archive announcement
Home › General Discussions

I'll Kill You That Way

MisterCremaster MisterCremaster
October 24, 2018 in General Discussions

Has this been shared yet? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oliCVn7Ic68

Comments

  • JackieEstacadoWhen JackieEstacadoWhen
    October 24, 2018

    Been shared in the DBD reddit.

  • Malakir Malakir
    October 24, 2018
    I hope I wasn't the only one at mid song started to sing with them

    I love it

Quick Links

  • All Categories
  • Recent Discussions
  • Search

Categories

  • 212,496 Discussions
  • 108,464 Feedback and Issues
  • 168 PTB
  • 5,061 International Languages
  • 8,921 Community
  • 279 News Archives

Read THIS post.

Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.