Trophies
What's up with the bugs recently? Just got a 4K with the Wraith using his perks only and should have gotten my adept wraith. What the heck? I'm getting tired of putting money into a broken game and not getting what I earn.
What's up with the bugs recently? Just got a 4K with the Wraith using his perks only and should have gotten my adept wraith. What the heck? I'm getting tired of putting money into a broken game and not getting what I earn.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The description text says merciless victory, not 4k.
What I usually do is to leave a survivor or few into dying state 1-3 times just to make sure that I get enough emblem score for merciless and this method also allows you to get it even if one gets the hatch. If you try to do a quick speedrun it wont work, allow the survivors to get rescued and healed from dying state as often as possible but try to aim for 3 kills.