Isn't as important but why does FRANK have JOEY'S Idle stand for the Expo Cosplay

When I was looking at the Expo Cosplay outfit for Legion in the "Custom Game" section so I can get a closer look at the mask. I noticed something strange:

questionable.jpg

The Expo Cosplay has Frank's neck tattoo. I thought that was weird so I went to take a look at Joey's neck with the mask on and there was nothing, not to mention Joey's lip clips through the mask. So then I looked at a random model where Frank's neck isn't covered by something as much, lo-and-behold it's the same tattoo.

This post or thread isn't very important, but I'm just wondering why FRANK has JOEY'S idle animation. Was this meant to be Joey before but nobody fix it or gave him the right Head or something, or was this meant to be Frank and they just gave him the wrong idle animation?

Again, nothing as important, but I'm just curious how and why the devs screwed this up.

Comments

  • Its a model placeholder, for some reason the recent Neon Nights skin for Susie has Julie's face, this is the same way



    EDIT: Not a bug, I just quickly said bug as I needed to do something

  • It's supposed to be Joey...BHVR reaching new levels of lazy here

  • Its easier to see it with Joeys mask but yeah kinda weird