Wouldn't Hex: Blood Favour be better if it was reversed?

Like if it blocks all pallets outside of a 16m radius.

That and bumb the duration a bit so they are still blocked when you get there

Comments

  • It would be bad because it's both a hex and has a cooldown attached to it.

  • i don't think blood favor will ever be good, exactly for the same reason cruel limits will never be good.

  • That doesn't change the fact it's a hex perk with a cooldown that needs a basic attack. I guess it would fix the issue of making survivors play better

  • Hmmm I dont think so. Still a meh effect for a hex.

    Honestly, the only thing I think that will make Blood Favor and Crowd Control worthy of hex status is if the 2 perks were combined. Right now they are both mediocre and not worth the risk of using them.