Would you want an update for these animations?
I'm talking about killer opening the exit gate.
Everyone just hits the switch with their weapon.
Wouldn't it be cool, if it was unique like hatch closing animation?
I'm talking about killer opening the exit gate.
Everyone just hits the switch with their weapon.
Wouldn't it be cool, if it was unique like hatch closing animation?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Anything that brings more life into the game through animations, voice acting, and improved graphics and lighting is always welcome.
Ideally, yes. But I think it has quite low priority, those animations are even more rare than Hatch Closing-Animations. It is quite rare that Killers are opening the Gate.
Personally, I would prefer if Survivors would not look like they have just ######### their pants when they are injured and running first.