What kinds of fun build for new Perks have been found?

I haven't had a chance to play on the PTB because I play on console, but the new Perks seem like they'll have a lot of synergy with other perks. Are there any that seem like they'll be fun to play with? They don't even have to be all that good, just fun.

Comments

  • Retribution or Third seal are great with Plaything.

  • I enjoy Hysteria and Blood Echoes together. I use it on The Twins mostly.

    Great for dealing with pesky Dead Hard's.

  • If we're talking Pinhead's perks, I see Deadlock and Ruin being a super strong combo. Deadlock forces survivors to choose between waiting the 30 seconds for the block to wear off, or moving to a new gen knowing that after 30 seconds the one they were on will regress away most of their progress.