DBD Inspired Songs
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGW4TiB1pAoyhiy0ZOhFZ9RcMftJx8pj1
I just felt for some reason, people may appreciate my DBD inspired music here.
Thoughts?
What Perks/Add ons should I do next?
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGW4TiB1pAoyhiy0ZOhFZ9RcMftJx8pj1
I just felt for some reason, people may appreciate my DBD inspired music here.
Thoughts?
What Perks/Add ons should I do next?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're very talented, even your drawings are cute.
Would you like to make one for Spine Chill and Adrenaline?
Just subscribed to your channel for more ๐
sounds great! adrenaline up next! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6lWmP0r3y4
Cool!
@Anniehere what do you think?
I like it. it gives me an energetic and creepy feelings at the same time. good job ~
thanks!
@Anniehere, Adrenaline is now uploading. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIeVDX9bF5A
That's pretty cool. you can work on the audio and add a guitar, it will be amazing.
thanks! I was going to do a multitrack with bass and drums, but figured I'd come back to that.
Do it =) your music has potential.