Quit customizing survivor daily rituals...
SERIOUSLY... #########??? Survivors are just skins anyway. Why the hell would it matter who i rescue 3 ppl off a hook with??? My Dwight has tier 3 Borrowed Time. Just make a survivor daily a survivor daily... Its ******* stupid. Why put points on more than one survivor when they all do the same goddamn thing? Smarten up...
Comments
It would certainly be nice if they generalized them because there is no real good reason to keep it the way it is.
@Milo - But don't you have access to the same damn perks? Just load up and go. Its not that big of a chore. As i've said - survivors are just skins.
1st of all yes i do have a character that has all of the perks but i still like using diffrent Surv for diffrent builds
@deadwolfwalking I can't tell you how many times I've gotten Nea rituals. For some much-needed perspective, I bought 2 of her perks in the shrine and almost never leveled her until a few weeks ago.
Not everyone has all the perks on all the survivors.
I agree with this. Generalize survivor dailies and for entities sake bring back the old rituals! I liked chainsawing 15 people for 90k points!
So I can have a game where everyone plays Claudette because she has Self-care by default...or I can play a game where people are incentivised to level up other survivors and I get to see a slightly different variety of characters...hmm seems pretty simple to me.
@MegaWaffle - I have a prestige Dwight with Saboteur, Technician, Borrowed Time and Urban Evasion. None of my other survivors have a single point invested. No reason to. If i want a new perk, i simply buy it in the shrine. There are plenty of good survivor perks to build with until it hits the shrine. I don't understand why anybody would invest bloodpoints in so many different survivors. Its not like they have advantages over each other. Even still, MY problem is that daily rituals name a specific survivor. Why? Its all good though. Whatever.
To be fair, they have added a cosmetics store so even if you do encounter duplicate survivors, there is a smaller chance of facing duplicate skins unless you're at rank 20 or 1.
I'm inclined to agree with op here. Just make the ritual survivor not named as it only encourages you to play a a sub par survivors with weaker version of the perks of your main. I'd like to see each character get there own passive bonuses. Not crazy powerful a small percentage bonus to healing,sabo,cleansing and stuns maybe. Just to help separate the focus of each survivor.
@Milo - Thats fine. None of my business. Thats all on you. MY issue is when a daily ritual says unhook 3 ppl with Nea or Jake or any particular survivor. Whats the point of that. I get that killers need to be specified. You can't very blink 3 times with hillbilly or catch 3 ppl in beartraps with nurse... But survivors? I mean seriously. Just leave it open to player preference.