Will we ever get a Gamma setting?

I get it horror games like to be dark but even Friday The 13th has it and I'm just curious as to why DBD doesn't have one and I mean it would help a lot and well I want everyone's opinion on this should we have a gamma setting?

Comments

  • I just use the setting on my TV.

  • @Dreamnomad said:
    I just use the setting on my TV.

    My TV doesn't have setting that will allow me what type are you using?

  • My monitor has gamma that I could adjust for DBD, but my gamma is set for where I need it for work (I work from home on this computer). I'm not screwing around with it just for a game. Every other damned game I own has a gamma adjustment built into it. So far DBD is the only one that doesn't.

    Peer-to-peer game hosting, no gamma adjustment, this game is looking more and more low budget the more I mess around with it.

  • Claudette players will remember this
  • Probably not, since the brightness levels are also part of the balance of the game.

  • Do you have a NVIDIA GPU? If so, use NVIDIA Freestyle.

  • Don't understand why people don't use their GPU's app's, you have nvidia experience and for amd i believe it's called catalyst, you can freely change your game Brightness and anything else the way you want it

  • Windows 10 has gamma settings inbuilt. O think the correct command is dccm.exe after pressing win+R
    Just give it a quick shot on Google. Intel has this aswell btw, right click on desktop and check the settings of Intel