Main Menu Music

Blegh, useless post. Testing 1, 2...

Comments

  • There is music, but there are those annoying flower sounds that are much louder than the music.

  • This content has been removed.
  • Can a moderator close this or something?
    I keep getting a notification that i have an answer for this thread that i haven't checked yet, but i checked Incarnate's comment, and that's all the comments here.
    Close it please.

  • @Boss said:
    Can a moderator close this or something?
    I keep getting a notification that i have an answer for this thread that i haven't checked yet, but i checked Incarnate's comment, and that's all the comments here.
    Close it please.

    just edit the post i gaurentee you it should dissapear along with my horrid spelllling this keyboard is asssssss

  • @friendlykillermain said:

    @Boss said:
    Can a moderator close this or something?
    I keep getting a notification that i have an answer for this thread that i haven't checked yet, but i checked Incarnate's comment, and that's all the comments here.
    Close it please.

    just edit the post i gaurentee you it should dissapear along with my horrid spelllling this keyboard is asssssss

    I'll try.
    Eyyyyyy, it worked!
    Thanks. :)

  • hmm if it didnt work try changing the title