Major balance update
Do you prefer updates to be new content with side changes to current game, or would you like to have 1 big update instead of new killer / survivor?
I would love to see 1 big update, where they would focus mainly on off meta perks to shake with meta, maybe some new core mechanics and changes to help soloQ survivors.
They could create some new legendary skins along with it for money.
I play Dota and they like to do that a lot there and based on that I am pretty sure it would bring back way more players than any new killer they can create, because everyone would want to test it.
Comments
I want to see 2 health chapters where they balance all the perks and killers, and work on performance, QoL, and bugs. That's all we need, they need to stop pushing out content when they still have so much old content to fix. I'm tired of their get-paid-and-ignore-it-afterwards attitude. They also largely ignore their community that plays this game far more than them.
Im with at least 1 patch for fixing, QoL, adjusting old perks, buff/debuff addons and killers etc...
Like the new concept of scourge hooks or more crow perks.
Monster sanctuary could become a new Scourge Hook perk.