Can't find a lobby with friends?
Hi, I recently bought this game to play with friends yet I can't find a lobby and am stuck waiting forever? Is there a reason why? Thanks.
Hi, I recently bought this game to play with friends yet I can't find a lobby and am stuck waiting forever? Is there a reason why? Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A couple of possible reasons/solutions:
• Your search got stuck due to lobby bugs (happens rather rarely). Re-make the lobby then.
•You are q-ing at unusual time with very low ranks. If so, try playing closer to evening times and enable cross-play in settings if you haven't yet.
Do you have cross-play on?