The Mad and The Tormented "The Torture & Deimos" -Chapter Idea- (Very Much a W.I.P.)

image.png

Mag Agent Torture by Rhunyc on DeviantArt

Original art made by "Rhunyc" on Deviant Art

Chapter Title: "THE MAD AND THE TORMENTED"

Introducing: "The Torture"

Real Name: [UNKNOWN]

Back Story: (W.I.P.)


Map: (W.I.P.)

Outfit:

Head: " " -

Torso: " " -

Weapon: " " -

Difficulty: Hard

Base Stats:

Movement Speed: 110 % | 4.4 m/s

Terror Radius: 24 meters

Height: Tall


Power(S):


Addons: (W.I.P.)

Ultra Rare-

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

-------------------------------

Very Rare-

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

-------------------------------

Rare-

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

-------------------------------

Common-

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

--------------------------------

Uncommon-

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -

"Sample Text" -


Perks:

Perk#1: " " -

Perk#2: " " -

Perk#3: " "-


Mori:

Successful Hit Animation:

Locker Check (w/ Survivor Inside):

Kicking Gens:

Destroying Pallets:

Destroying Breakable Walls:

Vaulting:


image.png

Smoke break by Genllo4 on DeviantArt

Original Art by "Genllo4" on Deviant Art

Introducing: "Deimos"

Backstory: (W.I.P.)


Perks:

Perk#1: " " -

Perk#2: " " -

Perk#3: " "-

Comments