Steam Achievements
I believe that there could be some more achievements that challenges the player. I really like the current ones, and would like to see similar ones.
Considering some Tome challenge requires to chase survivors for "X" amount of time, and to escape chases for "Y" amount of time, they could be also there as an achievement.
Like:
- In a public match, open both exit gates and escape through the hatch.
- In public matches, escape chases 250 times.
- In public matches, chase survivors for a total of 600 seconds.
- In a public match, cleanse all 5 totems.
- In public matches, escape chases by hiding in a locker 5 times.
Comments
10 is little bit high for something like that.
It would be close to impossible to do it normally, I would probably team-up and try to get into same lobby with friend.
I mistyped that, I meant you can get it in different matches, don't need to do in 1 trial.^^"
I know, but this is super rare thing, so I would just farm it... This would be really annoying to do.
Problem is that you have only 2 killers with actual expose effect and few perks. If it would be avoid insta down attack, so it would include bubba, Oni etc. then sure I guess