Will we get a chapter for halloween?

Comments

  • No. In December we will. 
  • No. In December we will. 
    In winter. December is not confirmed.
  • this is disappointing, I think a game like this should've prepare something for halloween better than some skins... meh.

  • @nemeios said:
    this is disappointing, I think a game like this should've prepare something for halloween better than some skins... meh.

    Y'know we have a "calendar" of new chapters... right?

  • @Milo said:

    @nemeios said:
    this is disappointing, I think a game like this should've prepare something for halloween better than some skins... meh.

    Y'know we have a "calendar" of new chapters... right?

    That would've an answer to ''will we have a new character on halloween?'' not to this is disappointing, I think a game like this should've prepare something for halloween better than some skins... meh.
    Ok, they have a calendar, then they should've prepared something bigger for halloween (this isnt have to be a new chapter) but something better than just SKINS

  • @Peanits said:
    In winter. December is not confirmed.

    Uhm, isn't that a bit late? Considering that Halloween is an event in October.

  • I don't really feel like "hallowed blight" is all that "Halloween" themed. Imo, it fits either fall or spring theme but I was hoping for something different for Halloween.

    That's just my opinion though. I don't know exactly what I was expecting for a Halloween theme in this game, but it sure wasn't hallowed blight.

    Honestly, this event itself is fine and a fun grind, but it could have been done just about ANY time of year (well...maybe not christmas).
  • @Peanits said:
    Khalednazari said:

    No. In December we will. 

    In winter. December is not confirmed.

    @Peanits said:
    Khalednazari said:

    No. In December we will. 

    In winter. December is not confirmed.

    Fall chapter happened right at the start of fall if not before it.

  • @Peanits said:
    Khalednazari said:

    No. In December we will. 

    In winter. December is confirmed.

    I fixed it everyone! Now it HAS to happen!

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    @Peanits said:
    Khalednazari said:

    No. In December we will. 

    In winter. December is confirmed.

    I fixed it everyone! Now it HAS to happen!

    I don't think that's how it works.