Reporting
Is there a way to view someone's player ID on another platform?
I was trying to submit a report on a hacker but I could not submit it because I needed their player ID.
I have video evidence too
Tagged:
Mod
Is there a way to view someone's player ID on another platform?
I was trying to submit a report on a hacker but I could not submit it because I needed their player ID.
I have video evidence too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Along with the required In-game report, you can use their Gamertag as it appeared in the match for the Support Ticket if you are unable to obtain their Steam ID 64. As far as player ID, you only need your Steam ID 64 (if on Steam) or Console Gamertag, along with your Player Cloud ID, which you can find under "Settings" while in game.
For more information on the report process, you can find it all here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules