Bot Matches
so when do we get a full offline bot match mode where we can play every killer/survivor and use all perks and add ons i rly want that and it would be rly fun
so when do we get a full offline bot match mode where we can play every killer/survivor and use all perks and add ons i rly want that and it would be rly fun
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They said it during the anniversary live stream then went silent, the only other interpretation was they were announcing what was already in the game...
Yeah, I watched that stream before I joined and that is half the reason I downloaded the game. I didn't want to hop in 5 years late against people who had hundreds of hours. I thought the bot mode would be perfect to have some fun as these killers.
Luckily it wasn't so bad getting used to the game. Because it seems like that isn't happening. Ha ha ha.