Game que times??? Haven't had a problem

I haven't had a problem getting into the game as killer, it takes me around 10 seconds or so and already got 4 victims. I play ps4 and am in America. Just wondering if it depends on your location or pc/xbox/ps4? Cuz I've seen a lot of discussions about que times. Just curious.

Comments

  • Yeah, it depends on location and platform. For me (Central Europe PC) it's ~5 minutes.

  • I haven't had a problem getting into thegame as killer, it takes me around 10 seconds or so and already got 4 victims. I play ps4 and am in America. Just wondering if it depends on your location or pc/xbox/ps4? Cuz I've seen a lot of discussions about que times. Just curious.
    What rank are you?
  • Killer has picked up a bit from when event started. If I don't have somebody in the first 3min I just switch sides.
  • Rank 10 for killer
  • im on SEA region and i never had issues with lobby ques untill last 2 patches.. a lot of thailand ppl play this game so i had no issues finding killer lobbies before but all of a sudden the wait time is now 20 mins.. im just watching dare devil on netflix till i find my killer lobby.. and i almost finish half of the episode before i can find a lobby. :P

  • Not having queue problems is honestly the first good thing I've heard about the console version of Dead by Daylight.

  • I've been waiting in lobbys for about 3 hours wanting some survivors to join they never do. Only once 4 appeared at once and they decided to dc when i downed one of them really early in the game. No nectar for me. Xbox (europe)
  • Same I'm on ps4 rank 7 as killer and rank 5 survivor no problem and I'm U.S EST