Why does this happen?

i start a game i look for a survivor i find one i chase them they start lagging and glitching i hit them the game ends and im forced to restart my application, what??????

Comments

  • PC or console? Also, what is your internet speed?

  • console and my ping is usually 63 to 76ish This happens every once in a while and is extremely annoying.

  • @Nightmare247 said:
    PC or console? Also, what is your internet speed?

    console and my ping is usually 63 to 76ish This happens every once in a while and is extremely annoying.

  • I would have to assume then that either the other player's connection is poor or there is something else going on. I am a PC player and only have that issue when another players ping is extremely high. Most of the time though they don't disconnect, they just rubberband around.

  • @Nightmare247 said:
    I would have to assume then that either the other player's connection is poor or there is something else going on. I am a PC player and only have that issue when another players ping is extremely high. Most of the time though they don't disconnect, they just rubberband around.

    hmm weird

  • What's your Internet speed in mbps?