Event for killers

Pros:

-survivors cant destroy event hooks

-the killer skins are amazing

-the games is slowed down, because the second objective

Contra:

-Im waiting ~20 min for 1 game

-4 player must use the event offering or i must make 2-3 matches

-i get more SWF groups

Conclusion:
The event must be longer, because killers must wait rly loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

Comments

  • All they have to do to fix this mess is make it so survivors can continue harvesting vials. There are a million different ways to go about it.
    1. If you have 30 vials, you begin each match with an empty vial. Full vial at the end of the match gives an extra 5k bp.
    2. Survivors with full vials can continue to harvest, but the product goes evenly distributed to players without full vials. If all survivors have full vials they can continue to harvest and product goes nowhere.
    3. Survivors have a second vial that won't count toward cosmetics, but they can use to share with other survivors.
    4. Survivors with full vials can continue to harvest, but they begin to glow making them more visible to the killer. The more product they harvest, the brighter they glow.

    etc, etc, etc. So long as survivors can continue participating in the event and earning bonus bloodpoints.

  • Honestly, they should just extend the event by a few days to compensate for the bugs we've had. Those being the 20min killer que's and survivors unable to collect after they've capped vials. With the killer que's so long I feel like I've barely been able to play.

    Btw, how are you liking the trapper skin?

  • neither of those are bugs though @Blueberry

  • @TheDarkLycan said:
    neither of those are bugs though @Blueberry

    I guess "oversights" on their part would be the better term

  • @Blueberry said:

    @TheDarkLycan said:
    neither of those are bugs though @Blueberry

    I guess "oversights" on their part would be the better term

    the queue times for killer are do to everyone deranking and not being able to harvest after getting max vials makes complete sense, since when you reach 30 the vials break which means there would be no way in collecting more. so there is no oversights

  • @Blueberry schrieb:
    Honestly, they should just extend the event by a few days to compensate for the bugs we've had. Those being the 20min killer que's and survivors unable to collect after they've capped vials. With the killer que's so long I feel like I've barely been able to play.

    Btw, how are you liking the trapper skin?

    I like the trapper skin,because i hate all other skins from trapper XD.
    and btw i got the doctor head, too.

  • @ShyN3ko said:

    @Blueberry schrieb:
    Honestly, they should just extend the event by a few days to compensate for the bugs we've had. Those being the 20min killer que's and survivors unable to collect after they've capped vials. With the killer que's so long I feel like I've barely been able to play.

    Btw, how are you liking the trapper skin?

    I like the trapper skin,because i hate all other skins from trapper XD.
    and btw i got the doctor head, too.

    I'm between doctors, trappers, and huntress. I suck with huntress but I just totally love her look with it.