why cant I play with friends as a killer?
Why can I not play with my friends as a killer because it gets boring just being a survivor and i just want to play as a
killer with my friends.
Why can I not play with my friends as a killer because it gets boring just being a survivor and i just want to play as a
killer with my friends.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can do it in custom lobby (Kill Your Friends).
Public MM doesn't allow it to prevent cooperation between killer and survivor against other survivors, I suppose.
It would be cool if you could play custom and make it public so you can play with friends and fill all the remaining spot at least without rewards but as i know you cant do that