Survivor betrayal
Why do survivors turn on each other. Just because you're not that good, don't ruin the game for others. Smh
https://youtu.be/r51nRUgyxjoWhy do survivors turn on each other. Just because you're not that good, don't ruin the game for others. Smh
https://youtu.be/r51nRUgyxjo
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol that DC. Giving up all those points.
Might be possible that they got annoyed with your playstyle. Not saying that giving away the position of teammates is the right thing to do under any circumstances, but I would be pissed if I am on Death Hook, you have not been hooked once and when there is the slightest of Terror Radius, you go into a locker, leaving me to die. (like you did at around 1:30)
Yeah, at that point I wasn't sure who was working with who. I couldn't figure out why she was coming to me and Steven wasn't healing. I'm a solo player so I guess I have trust issues lol