STOP MATCHING ME WITH PEOPLE OF DOUBLE MY PING

Seriously make more servers. Its tiring let alone annoying when people are skipping all about your screen especially if you're playing a killer that requires any form of aiming as that person just isnt actually there.

Nothing annoys me more in this game than being robbed of hits and downs because their 70-120+ping beats my 35. Fix it.

Comments

  • I had someone with 1000+ ping once. It was painful to see Feng struggling to even run in a straight line.

  • It is pretty crazy when you have a small FOV as a killer, and then some survivor just totally disappears out of your FOV with a quick turn, in an instant. Some people really are just so stuttery

  • @TheMadCat said:

    I had someone with 1000+ ping once. It was painful to see Feng struggling to even run in a straight line.

    Well I'm the one being punished, I'm legit just seeing hits go through them X amount of times per match