I'd Rather take a DC Penalty than This...
If I'm going into a match, the last thing I want is to end up rubberbanding straight back into a room I was previously in when I was not only on the other side, but a Survivor has already interacted with something as if I was there.
Because not only does that cheat me out of the game, this cheats the Survivor of their play against me.
This is still happening on the RPD, mind you. The map is not fixed.
I would rather take a damn DC penalty than actually play on a map where I not once, but twice ended up getting a desync and rubberbanded back somewhere. I lost a totem because of it, then I lost a chase I was going to win afterward.
I hate this game. If I have to actually say I want a DC penalty over this, you know the game is royally screwed.
(Oh and this apparently happens on one part of Lery's, so it's a multi-map issue. Pretty good job so far, am I right?)
Comments