Devs, How Many Upvotes for This?

How many upvotes does this post need to get to convince you all to change Trickster's menu theme back to his PTB menu theme from back in his old days?

The old version was more thrilling and less horrifying, but it wasn't dull, and many people actually like it over the current one we have. Some content creators still use his PTB theme since it's so much better than his current one.

So I'm asking again.

How many upvotes? Your call, and I can ensure that I get as much if not more than enough.

(Addendum: To the moderators, this isn't a suggestion nor a piece of feedback. Trust me, if it was, I would've posted it there.)

Comments

  • @Vulgun said:

    How many upvotes does this post need to get to convince you all to change Trickster's menu theme back to his PTB menu theme from back in his old days?

    The old version was more thrilling and less horrifying, but it wasn't dull, and many people actually like it over the current one we have. Some content creators still use his PTB theme since it's so much better than his current one.

    So I'm asking again.

    How many upvotes? Your call, and I can ensure that I get as much if not more than enough.

    I personally think we should be able to pick a background for the main menu from any of the previous chapters so people can kind of have what type of background and music they want as the home screen, slightly off topic and I do agree with you on his music but it made me think of that

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They didn't do anything but remove a part that lasted a few seconds, otherwise it's the same.

    But that part of the music is the flavor of it. It really makes the tune in the PTB version and breaks the tune in the live version.

    It's why I started this thread; it's to gain support to actually get the old tune reinstated.