Is anyone else having trouble signing up?
What issue are you facing?
@Mandy said:What issue are you facing?
@Mandy said:
I keep getting an error that shows broken glasses.
If you've tried it in a separate browser and it's still not working, I'd suggest you contact Support because I don't know I'm afraid :(
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
@Mandy said:If you've tried it in a separate browser and it's still not working, I'd suggest you contact Support because I don't know I'm afraid :(https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I'm gonna keep trying. Thanks.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What issue are you facing?
I keep getting an error that shows broken glasses.
If you've tried it in a separate browser and it's still not working, I'd suggest you contact Support because I don't know I'm afraid :(
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I'm gonna keep trying. Thanks.