Death Note Chpater
Sorry I like to ask what people think of different ideas :D
Do you think Death Note would work as a future chapter?
Sorry I like to ask what people think of different ideas :D
Do you think Death Note would work as a future chapter?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have very limited knowledge on Death Note, but I'm not sure how it would work. The dude just writes in a book to kill people, right? That is admittedly a hard concept to translate.
Unless they made the creepy god thing the killer, but I'm not sure that would reflect the source material enough. I don't know, I barely know said source material sonic can't say.
Well....they did make a collab with Identity V, a chapter itself I don't think it would work ( even though the idea is pretty cool).
But they could make some dope legendary skins.
New Killer Power: Kills a survivor every 40 seconds