Question about killer vials
Is it at all possible to get the killer vials while playing KYF? I highly doubt that this is possible but with how bad killer wait times are I figured it's worth a try.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ha ha ha no. That would be so unbelivably easy to exploit.
Actually with the queue times and survivors not bringing the offering i would take it
or just make it you can earn the killer vials through survivor.
Yeah, remove the 30 cap, but only allows a total of 60, you can choose how to split them however.
I played 65 minutes of DbD today, 50 minutes of it was waiting to get people on the lobby, not even got 1 vial on that match...