What are your first impressions on The Cenobite (Pinhead)?
in Polls
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's meh
Very underwhelming, needs some major buffs.
Not a fan of his power. I did not like it much when I tried him out during this ptb test. I will play him once in a while. Don't see myself using him that much tho.
I 100% agree, he could use buffs and some tweaks to make his power stronger and much more unique & interesting.
If they buff him he'll probably move up a tier for me but in his current state I dont see myself playing him a lot
His animations are incredible looking but the actual power he has is a bit underwhelming. His add-ons also may be a bit problematic. They seem to range from either being bad, necessary to actually be decent or straight up broken. He definitely needs work but with a few small tweaks he could be a strong killer who still has a decent amount of counterplay.
First thing im gonna do is put the rancor roulette build on and send people to brazil
I love the design and the power, just really hoping he gets some sizeable buffs because he looks like budget Clown in terms of chase power right now
He needs buffs badly. I Wish there was an option that said "Underwhelming but fun" because i really do like him, his aesthetics are great and so is his music and animations. But his power just sucks so much... clown does everything he does better, faster, and with more pizazz too.
He is very cool i think he will be pretty fun. I have never watched hellraiser but i still want to buy him as soon as i can
Barring any likely console performance issues, I look forward to giving him a spin. He's an all-time favorite Horror icon and Clive Barker a favorite writer of mine, so I have a huge inclination to play him. He looks fun enough, tho I do think he needs some tweaks from the PTB I've seen of him.
He needs buffs ofc, but he's actually a lot of fun.
I like all of his design aspects, but he really needs some buffs.
NA. I think he looks like he might be fun for some people, but he has similar VFX to Nurse, so I'm afraid I'd feel sick if I played him. Also controller. Also, I'm disappointed that his puzzle isn't actually a puzzle.
He seems a tad weak, waiting to see how difficult his chain is to control on console