Survivor Emblem "Bravery"

After some rounds I recognize that something happens to this emblem. I mean last week it was always a tragedy to hit 3000 points for example. Cleaning totems and chasing the killer a little bit. (I am more a gen surv) But today I cleaned again totems, had also the killer behind me, didn't even stun him with a pallet but I could reach 5000 - 6000 points. Is this a bug? Has anyone had the same experience? I can not explain it. Are there extra points as a Solo Surv? 😅

Comments

  • As far as I know, there were no changes to Boldness score events recently.

    You can find more detailed info on events granting you boldness points here:

    Score Events are used to award Players with Bloodpoints in Dead by Daylight . They are triggered through various (inter-)actions the Player can make during the course of a Trial. 1 Overview 2 Tracking Score 2.1 History 3 Survivor Score Events 3.1 Objectives 3.2 Survival 3.3 Altruism 3.4 Boldness 3.5 Archive Challenges 3.6 Special Events 4 Killer Score Events 4.1 Brutality 4.2 Deviousness 4.3 Hunter 4.4 Sacrifice 4.5 Archive Challenges 4.6 Special Events Score Events are awarded in 8 Categories,