As a Brit, I ALMOST was compelled to when you mentioned tea, but then I saw you only had Earl Grey, and I much prefer Dorset Tea or Yorkshire Tea. Earl Grey is tea with Fairy Liquid flavouringš¤¢
I'll have the scone though! Or Dorset apple cake ... my goodness, that's so delicious, especially with clotted cream!
As a Brit, I ALMOST was compelled to when you mentioned tea, but then I saw you only had Earl Grey, and I much prefer Dorset Tea or Yorkshire Tea. Earl Grey is tea with Fairy Liquid flavouringš¤¢
I'll have the scone though! Or Dorset apple cake ... my goodness, that's so delicious, especially with clotted cream!
Captain Picard would be having words with you lol!
I like my Twinings, but then I do like the Yorkshire Tea - Biscuit and that one alone, I don't drink any other brands, I usually stick to my Twinings and get variety of flavours. I keep in Nettle and Peppermint tea as it's great for when you feel bloated or ill. :)
I like my Twinings, but then I do like the Yorkshire Tea - Biscuit and that one alone, I don't drink any other brands, I usually stick to my Twinings and get variety of flavours. I keep in Nettle and Peppermint tea as it's great for when you feel bloated or ill. :)
Camomile is my flavoured tea of choice, although a tea shop nearby (now closed, sadly) served an excellent gunpowder tea, which had a kick worthy of its name.
Mind you, if you really like your tea, visit a shop called Whittards Of Chelsea. They have a darn good selection!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As a Brit, I ALMOST was compelled to when you mentioned tea, but then I saw you only had Earl Grey, and I much prefer Dorset Tea or Yorkshire Tea. Earl Grey is tea with Fairy Liquid flavouringš¤¢
I'll have the scone though! Or Dorset apple cake ... my goodness, that's so delicious, especially with clotted cream!
Captain Picard would be having words with you lol!
I like my Twinings, but then I do like the Yorkshire Tea - Biscuit and that one alone, I don't drink any other brands, I usually stick to my Twinings and get variety of flavours. I keep in Nettle and Peppermint tea as it's great for when you feel bloated or ill. :)
...
Camomile is my flavoured tea of choice, although a tea shop nearby (now closed, sadly) served an excellent gunpowder tea, which had a kick worthy of its name.
Mind you, if you really like your tea, visit a shop called Whittards Of Chelsea. They have a darn good selection!
Genmaicha