Question about Pinhead's chains
Can you escape through the gate if you've been pinned by multiple chains or a chain? Like Victor's pounce?
If you can, do you think it would be too strong if that could happen?
Can you escape through the gate if you've been pinned by multiple chains or a chain? Like Victor's pounce?
If you can, do you think it would be too strong if that could happen?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I saw a streamer that couldn’t escape as the gate was suddenly blocked when he got chained. But not sure how long..
No no. I don't mean permanently. Like a mini Bloodwarden, Victor's pounce does exactly what I'm talking about. How you have Victor on you, you're unable to walk through the gate.
How would it be OP? The chains don't hurt you and they're incredibly easy to break
Yeah I'm not finding anything anywhere unfortunately
You can escape as soon as you are not chained anymore
right after 07:00 hour mark
Awesome, that's actually pretty cool to know! Thank you