Demogorgon replacement
So it is not mine idea, but I haven't seen post about it on this forum and I want to spread it more.
This idea is from r/deadbydaylight, so some of you might have seen it already from u/idkdudejustkillme.
I am not sure how hard it would be to implement it, but it seems as hard as Claire, or Chris. I don't know, if it would be legal to do for them, but it should, because license is not about his power, isn't it?
I would actually love to play this version maybe more than Demogorgon, but there is also chance BHVR is planning to do werewolf original as killer and will not want to waste it here.
I think it is brilliant idea and just wanted to share it here. Would you like werewolf as demo?

Comments
I don't think Demogorgon needs to be replaced, but it is a niche that could be filled by another similar killer. So I'd be all for a Werewolf killer, or maybe a Wendigo, but without the portals please. leave that for Demo.
People have been asking for a typical Werewolf or Vampire killer for a while. This could work pretty well! They could make him function similarly to Demo, but add a lot of custom sound effects and may be slightly different mechanics to make the Werewolf more unique.
So you think new players shouldn't have option to play this killer?
I would definetly want to keep demo for players who own him already, but there should be option for new players, that will like his power.
Demo wouldn't be leaving if it was my choice, but he is.
I don't think they should go down the route of outright copying existing killers. I don't want a future chapter and killer to be 'wasted' on replacing Demo.
I think they could add a new killer that is similar to Demo so it fills the same niche, while being different enough to bring something new to existing players.
It wouldn't be fair to have existing players have to buy the same killer again.
As an example of how it could be similar but not the same:
Maybe the Werewolf has a Sprint secondary power, long cooldown, about as fast as Legions sprint maybe, and if he hits someone while sprinting he gets fatigued for a few seconds. This gives him increased map pressure, but isn't using portals.
Or his power could be to transform. Instead of map pressure he gets some 'stealth' mechanic where he becomes a survivor without a TR or red stain and his aura becomes yellow.
In each case, keep Shred the same, and holding 'Of The Abyss' still grants some kind of info.
They could make it cheaper, for some mid-chapter.
I would buy it even as normal DLC price. I don't care about fair, I want werewolf and I like Demo power. It is good idea to combine it and definetly better than gatekeeping it for new players.
If they will not want this, then I would suggest make demo perks free for all. There isn't any free for all gen regression perk, so it would be nice too.
I thought they are making Demo, Nancy and Steve perks free for all, they're becoming generic perks right?
Only the ST related graphics, sounds, etc. need to go. The code stays so BHVR can just create new skins that don't look like something from ST and it can continue working. Existing players don't need to buy it, because they already have that killer, with a legacy Demogorgon skin.
From what I know, they will be avalaible only from Shrine, but I might be wrong here.
EDIT: They will be generic. So I was wrong on this one.