Does the glyphs really work ?
I have tried and have been running around the map for about 10 game now and i cant find any of them. Are they bugged ?
I have tried and have been running around the map for about 10 game now and i cant find any of them. Are they bugged ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did mine a few hours ago without issues. You're making sure to play survivor right?
Outside of that they can be hard to find sometimes.
The yellow ones do seem to be a little more elusive than the blue ones, IMO. But they’re there in your matches.