Friend request
How do you remove a Friend request on Console? I tried to remove someone that remains in my friend request for 2 years or so . . . . . .
How do you remove a Friend request on Console? I tried to remove someone that remains in my friend request for 2 years or so . . . . . .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ahh, I should have specified and I mean to say is in-game's friend request.
I tried that and nope :/
Hmmm, I'll try again with that method and see if this major fix patch will work, since I only tried many times before around Februray? April? Somewhere there . . . . ..