First time playing as blight

I don't think I've had more fun getting stomped or not knowing what I was doing in a good minute. Hes definitely an interesting killer

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    He requires muscle memory and map knowledge. He is hard to learn, but I'd say nurse is harder.

    His skill ceiling is never-ending, you will never be perfect at Blight.

    But once you get the basics, you will start to see how strong he is in map pressure and chase ๐Ÿ™‚.

    He seems like he's one of those kinds of killers. I like how he seem fun to play though even if you have no idea.

    I'm playing on console so there is also that

  • I reccomend playing him whenever you just want to have fun, a lot of players will tell you hes one of the best killers in the game (which he is) but you should never play a killer just because they have a high potential to win. Blight is an insanely fun killer and he has a ton of wacky techs you can do to get downs, i reccomend learning some of his techs so you can maximize your options at every loop, i find it to be a ton of fun trying out techs with him whether or not they work. You'll feel like you gain 50 iq points every time you pull one off and thats incredibly fun.

  • @TacitusKilgore said:

    I reccomend playing him whenever you just want to have fun, a lot of players will tell you hes one of the best killers in the game (which he is) but you should never play a killer just because they have a high potential to win. Blight is an insanely fun killer and he has a ton of wacky techs you can do to get downs, i reccomend learning some of his techs so you can maximize your options at every loop, i find it to be a ton of fun trying out techs with him whether or not they work. You'll feel like you gain 50 iq points every time you pull one off and thats incredibly fun.

    I can only imagine i seen some potential things i though I could do when I tried him. I need to watch a video to see some tricks.

    Thats why I played spirt she was the top console killers and I really enjoyed her game play but right now she isn't fun I feel like it's an actual detriment to use her power rn, you can see them and you can barely hear them breathing,foot steps don't work im trying to find a new fun character