I want to find out which killer you guys found the most fun to play against.
I am going to make multiple of these polls to find out who are at the top of fun and who are at the bottom. Im probably going to wait like around a week to get a good sample size :)
I might be the only one, but I think chases against Legion are exciting because they’re fast and can vault pallets.
imo its fun to play as legion but against its kinda boring with some fast chases but alot of times he just runs away to hit someone else and im like... i would rather stand in place to get the hit so i can do my generator sooner
Honorable mention goes to pigs that let you bop their snoots of course.
Tough set otherwise, Clown comes close but I guess I like Plague because you don’t often see her but chases where you try to avoid either kind of vomit can be fun
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I might be the only one, but I think chases against Legion are exciting because they’re fast and can vault pallets.
imo its fun to play as legion but against its kinda boring with some fast chases but alot of times he just runs away to hit someone else and im like... i would rather stand in place to get the hit so i can do my generator sooner
Honorable mention goes to pigs that let you bop their snoots of course.
Tough set otherwise, Clown comes close but I guess I like Plague because you don’t often see her but chases where you try to avoid either kind of vomit can be fun